Wednesday, April 06, 2022

The Best Perks

Today I was video chatting with my three years old nephew, and he was asking me to join his birthday party which is going to take place within a month. The way he invited me was unique.

He was holding a Peppa Pig cartoon book. He said he would let me read the book if I come to the party. After a few seconds, he said that he would give me a box of chocolate if I join the party. I said I will come to the party. But he didn’t stop. Next moment, he said he would offer me to play with a toy he has purchased recently. Before I could react, he offered to give me a big rubber ball in the party.
After finishing the call, I realized that I have never been offered so many perks for joining somewhere.
That’s a fine example of how children are influenced by their parents. Needless to say, his father and mother work in the HR departments of different companies

No comments: