Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Be Careful When You Give With A True Heart

Our elders say that if you give something with a true heart, it always comes back to you in some or other form.

Now I have the habit of putting grains and water on my terrace in summers so that birds could come and feed themselves. I have done it for a couple of years.

Recently I purchased a scooter to commute to office and other places. I park it opposite the lane near my house. Almost every morning when I reach the scooter, I find birds’ shit on its seat, mirror and other parts. It really pisses me off since my lovely morning starts not with a prayer but with cleaning somebody’s shit.

But I feel good about one thing. Our elders were correct. What I gave with a true heart is coming back to me in some or other form.


No comments: