Monday, March 29, 2010

I love quoting myself - 3

  1. When people hire sex detectives to test the fidelity of their partners, what are they more insecure about – their partners’ love or their own attractiveness?
  2. There is no game like blame game. You don’t need somebody’s consent to include him as a player, and you can include as many as you wish.
  3. An office in Gurgaon means you reach office at 9:30 am and start working at 9:31 am.
  4.  If you don't want to talk to somebody, save his number.
  5. My new office is strange. The mornings start with a young lady playing Hanuman Chalisa. Non-vegetarians are a minority here. You need a torch to find somebody to smoke with. The canteen serves food which can keep you healthy for 100 years. Leave alone words like motherf***er and sisterf***er, your ears would crave to hear even ‘sala’. It’s peaceful like the Himalayas, without snow and greenery.
  6. Our geography teachers taught that temperature decreases with height in the mesosphere. Boy, does this rule apply to my top-floor flat in summers when there’s a power cut!
  7.  I love my job....till 6:30 pm. 

No comments: